As Celine Dion’s health issues persist, the singer has revealed that she will not be performing anywhere on her next world tour.
She tweeted, “I’m so sorry to disappoint all of you once again…”
Worrying reports about Celine Dion’s health first surfaced last year, when the pop icon revealed that she had been diagnosed with a rare neurological condition.
Dion broke her silence on her “one in a million” ailment in a heartfelt video she posted to Instagram, explaining that she has stiff-person syndrome, a degenerative disorder of the neurological system that affects the brain and spinal cord and can produce severe spasms and limit mobility. Although the disease cannot be cured, its symptoms can be managed.
Fans of Dion are aware of her history of health problems, including the cancellation of January tour dates in North America due to muscle spasms.
Unfortunately, it appears that Dion’s health troubles are continuing, since her upcoming 42-date tour has been canceled.
She posted on social media about how saddened she is by the decision.
”I’m so sorry to disappoint all of you once again… and even though it breaks my heart, it’s best that we cancel everything until I’m really ready to be back on stage… I’m not giving up… and I can’t wait to see you again!” she said.
I’m so sorry to disappoint all of you once again… and even though it breaks my heart, it’s best that we cancel everything until I’m really ready to be back on stage… I’m not giving up… and I can’t wait to see you again!” – Celine xx…— Celine Dion (@celinedion) May 26, 2023
More info👉https://t.co/DHUch7W7OF pic.twitter.com/bgszxVd1za
Since then, Dion has kept a quiet profile, but her sister Claudette has offered updates on her health and expressed optimism.
“I am confident that life will give her back what she gave because she is an extremely intelligent woman, so very generous and talented and in love with life as well,” Claudette said to the Le Journal de Montreal.
“Rather than crying over her fate, I try to send her positive vibes in the hope that one day she will go back on stage.”
About a month after the release of her new single, Dion has shared an update on her health.
The official lyric video for her latest smash hit, “Love Again,” the theme song of the May 12 premiere of the film of the same name, was published in April.
There are six of Dion’s previous successes on the soundtrack, including “It’s All Coming Back to Me Now,” and five brand new songs from Dion.
The number of recordings that Celine Dion has sold exceeds 200 million. Her most well-known songs include the Titanic theme “My Heart Will Go On” and the love songs “The Power of Love,” “Because You Loved Me,” and “It’s All Coming back to Me Now.” Both Falling into You and Let’s Talk About Love, two of her albums, have gone platinum, making them among the best-selling recordings ever.
She’s the winner of five Grammys, including those for best record and best album. Her previous Las Vegas residency set a record for revenue for such an event.
- Celine Dion Finally Reveals Her Health Problems In An Emotional Video, And She Needs Your Prayers
- Bruce Willis’ Wife Emma Gives New Heartbreaking Update On Dementia
- With 3 Words On Twitter, Cher Announced The Heartbreaking News
We hope the best for Celine Dion because she is a one-of-a-kind talent. We’re happy to see she’s still putting out new songs even though she can’t go on tour right now.
Please SHARE this devastating news with Family and Friends and send prayers!