How to Open Your Third Eye and Awaken Your Extrasensory Gifts
Your Third Eye, more commonly known as your Pineal gland or the Ajna Chakra, is the chakra which is most responsible for your connection to the divine and enlightenment. However, it is also very common to have it blocked.
This is because right from our birth we have had ideologies and expectations put upon us, which tell us there is only one right way to exist and so on. However, when you can move past all that and be able to reopen your Third Eye, you will be able to perceive the world with more than the five senses which you are used to.
Here are some tricks to open the Third Eye chakra:
1. Get rid of your narrow mindedness. Try to observe and explore alternative viewpoints, even if it means going out of your comfort zone.
2. Stop loading your bodies with processed foods. We were not made to consume all those artificial carbohydrates and fats. Keeping meat out of your diet would help too.
3. Instead of packaged or prepared meals, try getting fresh ingredients for your meals and make them yourself. Vegetables and legumes are not just healthier, but they are very tasty as well.
4. Herbs like gotu kola, ginkgo biloba, rosemary, and passionflower are excellent in activating your Third Eye. So try infusing them in your tea.
Must read: What Happens In The Pineal Gland When We Use Cannabis?
5. Meditation is a great step. But instead of controlling your mind and not thinking anything, let your thoughts come to you and process them so you can finally be done with them.
6. Learn to live in the present. You can also practice mindfulness if needed.
7. Water and toothpaste that contains fluoride are a complete no. This is because fluoride calcifies and thus blocks our pineal gland.
8. Antioxidants rid your body of toxins and help keep your strengths up. You can try blueberries, quinoa, cacao, coconut and such for natural antioxidants.
9. Try observing and challenging your core beliefs. They can hold you down if you don’t question them.
10. Try loving a healthier lifestyle which has lots of exercise and plenty of drinking water.
11. If you feel like the inside of your head is full of chaos and clutter, try noting it down. Keeping a journal would help you bring your thoughts in some semblance of order and is also very enlightening.
12. Practice chanting OM. It is said that the first sound in the primordial universe was a deep humming of OM. So try incorporating it in your daily life.
13. Enhance the circulation of blood and increase your inner energy. Practicing yoga would go to great lengths in doing so.
14. Try giving scrying a thought. It is a really old practice that helps you to develop your inner vision and is said to be very effective.
15. Get some tuning forks, bells or chimes, and try using sound therapy to heal yourself and get rid of negative energy.
16. Every day, spend 5 minutes in visualizing your Third Eye in the center of your head, a radiant ball of purple light. Note your experience afterwards.
17. We all have certain beliefs which are not quite true. Try some introspection and rectify your cognitive distortions.
18. Try neuro-linguistic programming, if you are finding it hard to move on from narrow viewpoints and limiting believes.
19. Mindfulness will go a long way in helping you to heal and live in the moment and by default easing the process of opening of your Third Eye.
20. Sapphire, lapis Lazuli, kyanite are all crystals which are known to help in removing blockages from the Third Eye.
21. Try practicing affirmation to get the things you want to get in life. When you believe that you can activate your Third Eye chakra, you come one step closer to actually doing so.