Connect with us

‘Dead’ Man Pulled From Earthquake Rubble ‘Comes Back To Life’ Days Later At Own Funeral

Off The Record

‘Dead’ Man Pulled From Earthquake Rubble ‘Comes Back To Life’ Days Later At Own Funeral

A man who was recovered in the wreckage following the earthquake in Syria was proclaimed dead; nevertheless, he miraculously regained consciousness at his own funeral.

The Syrian village of Atarib had just pulled Ahmed al-Maghribi, who had been trapped in a collapsed building, out of the rubble.

His body was placed in a refrigerator and kept there for two days while doctors and paramedics waited for relatives to come and identify him.

Local media report that after his relatives positively identified him as the body was placed in a body bag and transported to a graveyard.

Astonishingly, though, the supposedly lifeless body began to move once it had reached the graveyard.

When the grave was finally opened, it shocked his entire family. Ahmed was showing signs of life!

The shock of his loved ones prompted them to rush him back to the hospital, where he is currently making a recovery.

It was theorized by the local press that his case could represent one of the extremely uncommon occurrences in which a person’s heart restarts after having stopped.

About 50,000 people are believed to have been killed and over 100,000 injured in the earthquake, making it one of the greatest natural catastrophes in recent history.

Early in the morning of February 6th, a devastating earthquake with a magnitude of 7.8 hit Turkey and northern Syria, killing hundreds and destroying thousands of buildings.

Not long later, another quake, this one 7.6 on the Richter scale, struck the same area, doing even more havoc.

In the wake of the earthquake, a 248-hour rescue operation was finally successful in bringing back a 17-year-old girl last Thursday.

Aleyna Olmez was taken to Ankara after being rescued from a building that had collapsed near the epicenter of the quake.

Another woman, this one the sole survivor from a residential structure, was rescued after being buried for more than 250 hours.

Her condition has been described as “stable” by medical staff since her arrival at the hospital.

After the disaster, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoan has faced unprecedented levels of public discontent, with many citizens voicing their displeasure with the government’s response.

Please SHARE this almost unbelievable story with Family and Friends!

Continue Reading
To Top