28 Awesome Tips That Will Shift Your Life 180 Degrees
Changing your life in a day isn’t really possible but if you put in a little effort, you’ll find your quality of life improving gradually. While certain big steps are necessary, there are a number of small things you can change about your daily routine that will make you feel better both mentally and physically.
1. Keep aside a few minutes every day to sit in silence.
2. Go walking for at least twenty minutes and as you keep walking, keep smiling. Doing this every day ensures that you get some exercise to help you stay in shape and the physical act of smiling can also improve your mood.
3. Try to avoid processed foods and choose organic options whenever possible.
4. Choose a workout routine and do it as soon as you wake up. You’ll feel energised and ready to tackle a new day.
5. Stay hydrated but avoid carbonated drinks. Keep drinking water and tea and snack on foods like almonds, broccoli and blueberries.
6. Whiling away time on rumours, issues that are firmly in your past, toxic thoughts and situations that you can do nothing about is just a waste. Put more effort in the here and now.
7. Make a few people smile every day.
8. Breakfast should be the heartiest meal of your day with lunch coming in as a close second. But remember to keep your dinner like that of a broke university student (without all the instant ramen).
9. Don’t waste timing hating others. Practice forgiveness instead.
10. Life may be unfair but at the same time it has the potential to be amazing.
11. Know when to keep arguing and when to give in. There are times when you are wrong so accept that with grace.
12. Very few people are going to take you as seriously as you might want to be taken so ease up on yourself.
13. Make peace with whatever you’ve been through already so that it won’t adversely affect whatever is still in store for you.
14. You can never know all the minute details of another person’s story so don’t waste time comparing yourself to others.
15. If you’re upset about something, rather than raging over it, simply think about whether it will still matter as much to you a few years down the line.
16. No one can make you as happy as you yourself can because you know yourself the best. The world is your oyster so go out and get it.
17. What other people think about you shouldn’t matter to you. Just live your life the best way you know how and that’s all that matters.
18. Always offer your assistance when you see a person who needs help. Be as giving as you can be but take only what you absolutely need.
19. Life is always changing so no matter how happy or sad you are, things will be different soon enough.
20. With time, all wounds are healed.
21. Don’t get consumed with envy. Try to be content with whatever you have and you’ll find happiness for yourself.
22. Skin care is extremely important. Find a cleaning routine that works for you and do it every day as soon as you get back and one more before you go to bed. Do a face peel every week so that your complexion stays bright and healthy.
23. Stay in touch with the people you care about. They’re the ones who will be there when you need them.
24. Stress gets to the best of people. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, get some rest otherwise you’ll stagnate and ruin the progress you’ve already made.
25. Rather than spending money on things that you don’t really want, spend it on the experiences you really wish to have.
Hopefully, these little changes will change your life in a big way. Before we conclude, remember that you don’t have to be selfless all the time. You can’t help anyone else if you don’t take care of yourself first.