16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day
Gratitude quotes are everyone’s favorite. They give you a deeper insight and make you grasp things from a deeper perspective.
Everyone needs quotes in their daily lives because everyone can relate so much to what we do and how we live.
We will never be able to get enough of these kinda quotes, I am sure!
1. On gratitude and kindness: “Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.”—A.A. Milne.
2. A new day, a wonderful day: “This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen it before.”—Maya Angelou
3. Enough is enough: “Enough’ is a feast.”—Buddhist proverb.
4. Keep it simple and caring: “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.”—Karl Barth.
5. Noble souls are the best:“Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.”—Aesop
6. Count blessings, not flaws: “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.”—Willie Nelson.
7. Consider the rose and lose the thorns:“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.”—Alphonse Karr
8. Notice the bridge and don’t stop praising: “Praise the bridge that carried you over.”—George Colman. Gratitude quotes like this instantly make you appreciative!
9. Take a chance every time you get:“Wherever I have knocked, a door has opened. Wherever I have wandered, a path has appeared.”—Alice Walker
10. Live by words, not myths: “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”—John F. Kennedy.
You will also enjoy reading:These Romantic Quotes From P.S I Love You Will Make You Believe In The Power Of True Love
11. Past, present, and future – know the difference:“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”—Melody Beattie
12. Express gratitude:“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”—William Arthur Ward.
13. Be happy – it’s the key to peace:“I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.”—Will Arnett.
14. Attitude of gratitude:“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”—Brian Tracy.
15. The little things are not so little: “Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of rain, the taste of a favorite food, or the sound of a loved one’s voice.”—Joseph B. Wirthlin
16. Fairest blossom:“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”—Henry Ward Beecher.
Hope you enjoyed going through these common yet amazingly empowering quotes! Whatever you do, never miss out on checking your feed for a quote, you have no idea how much impact words have on your mind and life!
They make all the difference in the world, really. We hope you have taken a lot from these quotes and will pass them on with love to your family and friends. Sharing is caring!
Featured Image Source: Ronnachai Limpakdeesavasd © 123RF.com