The 64-year-old actor was at the 15th Tashkent International Film Festival on Monday (Oct. 2) when his left arm went numb and he had to be taken to the hospital.
Spacey came back later that day and spoke at the closing ceremony, when he discussed his recent visit to the hospital.
He told how he hooked up with a couple other filmmakers on Sunday (Oct. 1) and spent the day (and night) eating some nice food, ultimately ending up at a local pub in Tashkent.
Spacey didn’t get much sleep the night before, but he nevertheless went to a mausoleum and the Afrasiyab Museum the next morning, where things quickly went downhill.
“I was looking at these extraordinary murals on the walls, and I suddenly felt my entire left arm go numb for about eight seconds,” he added.
Kevin Spacey, thinking it was nothing, tried to shake it off. When he told the individuals he was with, only then did they suggest he see a doctor.
After a visit to the NOVA Medical Imaging Center, where he and his pals underwent an MRI, the neurologist explained the results to his patients.
“I am, of course, grateful that it’s not anything more serious,” Spacey explained to the crowd. “But it also made me really take a moment and think to myself how fragile life is for all of us, and how important it is that we come together, that we support each other, that we do what we can for the next generation.”
A source close to the situation told the Los Angeles Times that he was ‘brought to a medical center over health concerns’ and ‘treated professionally by physicians and staff’ for what they believed to be a heart attack.
He was given the all-clear after doctors determined there was “no problem with his heart.”
While admitting that the health issue was “unexpected,” Spacey asserted that his condition was “normal” after being checked out of the hospital.
He seemed unfazed by everything, and if anything, it made him enjoy the little pleasures in life even more. We’re relieved to learn there’s a joyful ending to this saga.
Working on a Comeback in Hollywood for Kevin Spacey
After being cleared of all nine sexual misconduct accusations brought against him in 2017, Kevin Spacey is already planning a return to Hollywood.
After more than a dozen people accused the renowned actor of sexual assault for incidents that occurred between 2001 and 2013, he initially entered a not guilty plea to 12 counts.
Spacey was overcome with emotion as the judge read the jury’s findings on July 26.
The remaining nine accusations against him had been dismissed before the start of deliberations.
He was able to avoid jail time and restore his reputation by having all wrongdoings removed from his record.
The bad news is that it just keeps raining down. TMZ recently reported that a male New York City massage therapist was suing Spacey.
In 2016, while staying at the New York Edition Hotel, Spacey allegedly scheduled three 90-minute therapy sessions with the therapist.
Kevin Spacey allegedly made repeated sexual approaches toward the massage therapist and demanded sexual favors in exchange for payment, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.
Spacey has not yet responded to the charges, but he is likely to defend himself vigorously.
- Sending Prayers For Carol Burnett
- Sending Prayers for Jimmy Carter In Hospice Care
- Our Thoughts And Prayers Are With Reba McEntire And Her Family
Please SHARE this article with Family and Friends!