40 Things To Remember If You’ve Ever Had Your Heart Broken
There are many things most of us try to keep hidden from ourselves and from those around us, things that caused us so much pain and suffering; things that are perceived by our minds as being dark, ugly and painful.
Things we would rather forget happened.
Things we would rather keep buried deep down inside than bring back to the surface.
But the truth of the matter is that until we don’t come to terms with what happened, until we don’t cleanse ourselves, until we don’t heal all our past wounds and until we don’t bring light into our once dark world, the past will continue to haunt us. And those painful experiences will continue to have power over us and we’ll continue to be their victims.
“Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life…….” – Akshay Dubey
Here are the things you need to remember if you’ve ever had your heart broken:
1. A broken heart doesn’t stop the world from rotating. Make sure it doesn’t stop you too.
2. Nothing is permanent. Not even your pain.
3. You’re strong enough for this.
4. It is your life. Make sure you surround yourself who make life worth living.
5. Not everyone you lose is a loss.
6. It’s a big world. You’ll find someone.
7. Don’t regret anything in life. It’s all a lesson.
Must read: Socrates Was One Of The Smartest People Who Ever Lived. Here Are 24 Of His Most Important Quotes That Everyone Needs To Read
8. The best is yet to come.
9. You are not weak. Trust yourself.
10. Don’t give up on love. Everyone is not your ex.
11. Time has a lot of answers. Trust it.
12. Believe in your inner self.
13. Face things and don’t be an escapist.
14. Love will find you.
15. Love happens more than just once.
16. Make something beautiful out of your broken heart.
17. This was just one chapter that ended. Turn the page. The book is still left to be read.
18. Pain will grow you.
19. You miss him and its okay but nothing changes the fact that he was a total crap-yard.
20. You miss the memories, not the person.
21. Loving someone should not stop yourself from doing things for your betterment.
22. You need to know when it’s time to let go.
23. Everything happens for a reason.
24. Some heartbreak is for your personal growth.
25. 9 out of 10 times, rebound doesn’t work.
26. There is no limit on how long it takes to meet someone worth being with.
27. The longer you spend with the wrong person, the longer it will take you to meet the right person.
28. Never lose hope for love.
29. Your time will come.
30. You will be happy.
31. Sometimes, it’s not the people that are wrong, it’s just wrong timing.
32. Later in life you’ll understand that whatever happens, happens for the best.
33. You will move on.
34. Both of you will find a way to live life, without each other.
35. They shouldn’t keep holding you back.
36. If someone can hurt you intentionally, know it’s not love.
37. Don’t turn a blind eye to their follies.
38. You deserve better.
39. You are going to find someone who completes you someday.
40. Nothing can stop you from elevating in life.